Monday, September 26, 2011

Red thinking cap

As we are fast approaching 2012, I can't help but to wonder what lies ahead in 2012. So much prediction for the end of the world come Dec 2012 - but how many of us are actually taking this with a pinch of salt? Come what may, life goes on and doesn't help to just sit around for the whole of 2012 and wondering if it is going to be the end of humanity. So for me, life goes on like normal - and of course, more growth and expansion plans for RedRibbon Days®. Come June 2012, RedRibbon Days® will be 4 years old - and like a toddler of that age, RedRibbon Days® is now walking steadily and is even starting to run. So much to think about for the next course of growth - that I've been putting on my red thinking cap for the past 2 days at work. Of late, I've been thinking a lot. About my team of people, the performer, the letdowns, the next promotion, the next person who will be taking over Nik's responsibilities and duties (while she goes on a sabbatical leave - but my money is on she's trying to conceive).
Things are slightly slower around here on a Monday morning...which gives me some time to dwell deeper into my thoughts and the future direction for the company. Later peeps. Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment